We can’t expect the whole world of youngsters to take a round about or rewind and live the way our childhood was or like our how our approach and life was. But definitely, like organic food, we don’t want our old ways of life to be sold in new packets branded, presented, marketed and sold at an exorbitant price back to our children like mango pulp, potato wafers, desiroti- veggie rolls, cow’s ghee and many more….
- I wouldn’t be surprised if some day mobile apps and games are developed to teach our children ….mannerism, respect, right attitude and many ways of life which came to us as our culture in natural ways. And these apps would be charged and the youth would find it a matter of pride to install them and just having them would certify them to be carrying all the traits.
- The future children would ask one day how am I to know that I should respect elders or do my own bed?
- Or how am I to figure out what is the meaning of right attitude?
- Please tell me the difference between ego and confidence
- What are the advises I should agree from my parents? And what I shouldn’t? Because I know my parents aren’t always right.
So focus on parenting to teach them as well as learn from them, align them as well as align to them. Let it be a two way interaction but with a wiser ‘US’ as parents. And also carry the confidence and explaining wisdom for why they should listen to us. Understanding values and adhering to them should be a way of life with no other option and without deliberation.
Follow www.someonewise.blog for Top 10 Parenting Quotes and Parenting Sayings