Who will be able to survive in their jobs after this pandemic?
How to save jobs?
- Who will work focusing on results in the least TAT and not count on the hours spent in the office?
- Who can handle multiple activities effectively – like an end to end activities, for example,
- Client relationship Manager handling team management activities for deliverables too,
- Talent acquisition Manager handling employee engagement, employee life cycle, payroll, and exit too.
- Who can commit to delivering 200% productivity with 50% of the team size? Efficiency to the core, setting newer examples.
- Who will not stick only to the job role defined at the time of engagement but take up additional responsibilities? Exercising an increase in bandwidth.
- Who will save double the defined budget in any activity? And will value the company’s every penny more than their own.
- Who will recover every credit from the market by going to the extent of pleading the client in time?
- Who will be able to extend their support to multiple depths being multi-skilled, like for example,
- a resource in quality dealing with safety role too or
- a procurement resource dealing with a commercial role as well.
- Who will not bring up will issues and ego in the way of work making themselves bigger than the Company itself?
- Who will not make interpersonal skills with other depths a challenging task for the Manager or Management as there are bigger issues for Managers and Management to deal with.
- Who will not need repetitive reminders and lots of egos massaging or cajoling to deliver the required deliverables?
- Who will need minimum guidance and supervision to deliver 200% demands of the clients in the least TAT?
- Who can keep their designations aside and focus on the company’s sustainability during this phase?
- Who will compromise on the 50% pay cut but double the job involvement to 200%? And can give their 1000% to serve a client.
- Who will parallelly upgrade themselves to stand the competition post this pandemic effect, since everyone will have worked hard during the economic slowdown and got better at their job? A scenario similar to – Kaizen forcefully implemented on every person and personality.
- For freshers, it will be tougher as they have to compete with experienced people who will come at the same salary as their demands and will also be equipped with the skill ten times more than them and attitude as grounded as the market scenario after having seen the dip in the industry- realty bites.
Bcoz Company has only two choices – ‘Survive or Vanish’. And any company or any individual too will only go with people who can make them survive. And all the above are rules for survival.