How to sustain this Pandemic as a Company?
After-effects of the pandemic will be in ‘n’ numbers.
All the addressable now are for the moment.
To address the impacts and analyse the project, client and vendor behaviors, which is going to be of dynamic nature is the real challenge.
Demands, Expectations, Approach – everything is going to vary.
So plan, replan wisely.
- Lower your margins.
- Analyse costs in a diligent way and plan sustainability for the next 24 months
- Cut down additional costs
- Have only effective, flexible, integral and result oriented people in the organization.
- Introduce multi-tasking as a way of work.
- Set goals in accordance with the market scenario, measure the performance and take faster actions. Learn to be impatient to survive.
- Automate repetitive or less human interactive jobs
- Implement kaizen every quarter. Observe market changes at regular intervals. Analyse the need of the hour. Apply what works.
- Adopt, Implement and Adapt strategies in the least TAT
- Diversify in the business
- Take up services you considered lower level in the past for your organization.
- Give value adds.
Survive, Sustain and Serve