It is very disgraceful to be thankful about the lockdown. There have been traumatic conditions for many of them out there but, this phase made us wiser,
• Brought us more closer to our family,
• Gave our children more time with us,
• Addressed most of our complaints like long travel hours, unhealthy diet, lack of time to live our hobbies
• Spoke to our parents, family, and friends pretty often
• We understood how our spouses are so occupied with their work at home and office as we got to see each other’s work closely.
• We learned to respect each other’s work.
• We probably did many of the things which we longed to do for years now
• We understood the definition of sufficiency.
• We understood dependencies on domestic help where created by us
• We understood the difference between need and greed.
• We understood luxuries and necessities.
• This phase gave us an opportunity to look inside us.
Of course, there might be a fierce battle for us ahead, why not be happy about what we felt than being worried about what is approaching us in the future.
The only thing that won’t change about the future is, it always houses our fears about it.