Definition of success has different meanings to different women.
For someone, success is being in a senior position of a reputed company,
For some, running a successful company being an Entrepreneur is success,
For some, taking care of home, family-giving rise to educated, cultured, responsible, children, supporting husband as a house-wife, sharing his dreams is success.
For few, supporting their husband alongside as a working woman is success.
All these women are most successful in their lives provided they don’t envy others, despise upon self or try to compete to be in some other role which will create imbalance in the life. There are no limitations to dream to be in someone else's role.
Only few questions to be answered are:
- Can we cope-up with such a life?
- Does it make us happy and contented from within?
- Is there something to regret about?
- Are we willing to do the sacrifices and compromises they have made?
- If we aren’t contented with our choices, role and place is when success becomes meaningless. Else, all the women are Super Women.
Today Mother’s role is much more than what it has traditionally been.Today Mother isn’t required only to feed the child , take his home work, care for him when he is ill and pamper him when he is good.Today mother’s role has turned out to be a multi dimensional, micromanagement role with lots of strategies. In simple words she should be a watch dog 24/7.Today’s mother require more deliberate efforts to make her child understand the difference between good and bad.
Teach the child
- To believe in God may what come.
- To match thoughts to words to actions.
- To grumble less and achieve more.
- To make them know the world by not shielding their innocence but by making them know the actual cruel world out there -and still maintain their innocence,
- To understand the good and bad behaviors and approaches of people around,
- Teach them the extent, limitations of every relation and acceptance to it.
- To focus on the overall development of self- be analytical towards life’s situations without overthinking.
- To work hard without the fear of failing.
- Coexistence with others.
- To not get carried away with any and every influences around.
- To face life with positivity and enjoy the small happiness with open arms.
- To know the meaning and limitations of fun and celebration.
- To choose friends – understand their limitations, strengths and weakness- accept and respect all of them.
- To overcome jealousy and share space with others.
- The advantages, disadvantages , extent of use and limitations of technology, social media, culture shift, modernism.
- To accept the changing culture but still keep the fundamentals intact.
A mother should focus on their overall
development – their studies for knowledge, sports for good health and additionally creative activities for developing a balanced sound brain.
She should groom
- Respect the female gender,
- Help their Moms, Sisters and Wives in household chores,
- Accept the career focus of other gender,
- Contribute to the success of the other gender
- Respecting each others space and financial independence.
- Trust and living up to the trust of the partner.
AND DAUGHTERS TO
- Be wiser, alert and safe,
- Love all
- Know whom to trust when it comes to choosing a partner or friends
- Not let anyone step on their self respect
- Compatibility with spouse and family
- Importance of maintaining a healthy family
- Carry confidence but not ego.
Finally, accept the modern , working professional, confident, not the perfect ,but still the best Mom the child could have ever had against the traditional, full time conservative Mom because whatever is the appearance the feelings and the commitments towards the child are the same.
Looks like a corporate job description, doesn’t it? Parenting has really turned out to be so complicated.Joint families taught half the qualities but with nuclear families scope of work for Moms has increased and Dads too.
Women Quotes – ambition – Reaching out to the Stars
I’m a woman of ambition. I want to reach out to stars and win over the world.At the same time I haven’t forgotten my glorified identity of being a mother or wife which is close to my heart.I want to be successful on both the fronts .God has created me with those multi tasking skills physically and mentally as well.
Hey people! support me, be by my side not with words alone actions as well.End of the day I’m a human being as well.I also do mistakes though I am aiming at perfection.I don’t deserve to be less counted upon.Appreciate my strengths, compensate for my weakness.Don’t make me feel guilty for not having cooked for few days or not having got a promotion at job.I’m trying my best. Encourage me by lending a helping hand.
I’m not here to compete with my spouse, neither I want to prove my superiority to the other gender.I’m not here to prove anyone wrong either.Do not declare my efforts and struggle a gender war.I struggle, work hard to feel confident and worthy of being created.I work towards making myself independent like any other creation of God.
Like any other creation with limitations , I also understand the limitation of my body and mind. l respect them as those are induced by God for me to coexist with the other gender and society.I request the society and my family to help me reinvent myself and prepare myself for the worst scenarios life might offer.I want to fly but stay rooted.
please check out similar popular quotes, success quotes about career,life,ambitions It’s all on our mind